Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Lovin' My New Job
Today was "day two" of the new job. I am absolutely loving it, but I am so dead tired. In fact, I'm so freakin' tired that I don't even feel like blogging all about it. I'll just say that I love the ladies I work with so far, and besides a righeous paper cut on my finger, nothing there has bothered me too badly. Except for right now I'm sick at my stomach and I blame that on the PC Manager (PC - Pest Control). Yesterday one of the ladies went to Wendy's and got Frosty's for everyone - well everyone except for me because I didn't want one. PC Manager was just undone about me not having one so when he made the Frosty-run today he got me one even though I said I didn't want one. Of course, I ate it anyways and immediately it made me sick. Hours later, I still feel sick. My tummy feels so gross. I have zero amount of personal computer time at work, so I won't be blogging everyday like I have been the past few weeks. But I'll keep up with it as best as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Missin' Your Blog!
Post a Comment