Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Yes, I'm still alive. I'm not even sure if anyone will read this since I haven't posted anything in a month. My how the time flies. I can't even begin to get it all into one blog, but I'll try. Work is great. After a month, I finally feel like I am clued in to what's going on. I have to ask questions less and less, and I'm zipping through tasks with more ease. That's a good thing. There was some drama today... someone got fired and it was pretty tense for a while. But all in all, I think our company will be better for it. Enough of that. I hate bringing work home, and thankfully, with this job I don't have to!

As for me and Scruffy... as had a new roommate for a couple of weeks. Her name is Tinkerbell, but we called her Tink, and she is half chiuaua, half rat terrier. The cutest little thing, but not housebroken. Scruffy was not mean to her, but he did not like her. She was a little too hyper for his personal preference. I only took her b/c her owner was ready to "off" her, so I said I would take her until I could find her a good home. That took forever! But finally, I did find her a very good home and she is the queen of the castle there now.

I just realized today that it's time to go shopping again. My uncle is getting married in ten days, and I'm going to be the hostess at the guest sign-in table. Since I'll be the first person the guests see, I need to make sure I pull it off like we all know I can. Hahahaha!!!

And a follow up to the cell phone gripe I had in a previous blog. I got my bill the other day and about had a heart attack when I saw it because it was about $150 more than it normally is. When I viewed it at length on-line, I saw where they were charging me per text, and I log in over 1,000 of those a month. So I called today on my lunch break to not-so-nicely inform someone that I would not be paying for someone's mistake. Somehow my text plan had been cancelled. But the nice lady fixed it for me. Then I explained to her how I had been thinking about going with another provider b/c the service at my house is so bad. She told me some maintenance type things to do with my phone, and she's going to call me back on my friend's phone next week so that I can finagle my phone while on the line with her. If we can't get the phone receiving a stronger signal that way, she's just gonna have a technician come and service the tower in my area. If that doesn't work, and I'll agree to be there contact person, as in who they call to check on my service everytime they work on the tower, they may look into adding another tower in or near my town. Now how is that for customer service? I may have single-handedly changed the cell phone coverage for my entire town with one phone call. Is that amazing or what!?!?!?

1 comment:

Heather said...

You need to let me in on how to receive stronger signal since we have the same provider haha!