...to my family that is. On Monday, October 5, we welcomed my two wonderful new nephews to our fold. Baby A: 5 pounds, 10 ounces, 18 inches long, healthy as a horse, a head full of hair, and looks just like his mommy. Baby B: 6 pounds, 8 ounces, 19 inches long, some hair, and looks just like his daddy. He is having some lung problems so he is in the NICU. We are praying for him constantly and have faith that God will heal him. He is a little trooper though, and is doing very well. I got to see him today up close and personal. I couldn't touch him, which was sad, but I did get to talk to him. And I told him the same thing I told his brother earlier in the day. When you get home, the three of us are going to cause so much trouble... and your Mommy and Daddy will be so mad, but that's OK, I'll take all the blame. And it will be so much fun! Just then the nurse said, "You must be the aunt." Yes I am, thank you. Smiley face.
Logan and I have the same disposition. We are the oldest. Grant it, I'm the oldest by two and a thalf years, and Logan is the oldest by one minute. But still. And, we both have "little brothers" who are bigger than us. I did explain to him today that even though he's smaller than his little brother, the "I'm the oldest" card works nearly every time, and I assured him that I would teach him how to work that angle to its fullest potential. This aunt-thing is going to be very fun. Smiley face again.
In other news... I will be submitting my first Avon order in the morning. It has gone very well I think. I am very excited. I signed up a recruit too! That puts me on track for some pretty good benefits as well. I am hoping that in a very short time, I will have several more recruits to sign up. I am looking for this business to work well for me. There are women who run Avon businesses that pull in six figures a year. Can you believe that? I'm not aiming that high yet, but maybe one day that can be a reachable goal. Wish me luck!!!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment