Everyone always asks if I've started craving anything yet. Yes. Carbs! Carbs! Carbs! And chicken. Mainly chicken. Sometimes milk. Yesterday was mashed potatoes. I have no idea where the cravings come from, but nothing satisfies me until I get what I'm craving.
I was expecting the cravings. What I wasn't prepared for was the severe aversions I develop at the drop of a hat. When I'm hungry, it's not that easy to find what I want. I have to think about what I don't want and go from there. And smells are the biggest deciding factor in my aversions. There's no rhyme or reason to it either. Stinky people are the worst! I'm so glad that I quit smoking!!! And I sincerely apologize to every pregnant person that I've ever been in contact with while I smoked. Ugh!!! The smell of smoke on someone is more than I can bear. It's so awful!
Other than the yuckies, that's about all to report on up until this point in the game. Here's hoping for more good days!!!
3 comments:
I'm so excited that you quit smoking! That's one of the first thoughts I had."I'm glad Stacy quit smoking before this!" I'm just excited for you in general!
I can completely relate, girl! :) It gets better as the weeks go on!
I feel for you...the smells can be so hard (and the nausea and vomiting that goes with it.) They were so bad for me with Brooke that I couldn't function, so I had to go on the meds even though I hated to. Hang in there...of course, it's all worth it, and they say it means a healthy pregnancy.
Post a Comment