Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Shameless Plug

These are the blogs you can expect for the rest of the week:

* Harry Hovendecker, the Man Across the Hall, It's inevitable that where ever I go, drama is to follow. If it's not drama, it's something totally crazy that only happens when I'm around. This is the crazy story of the man they wheeled in across the hall from me while I was in the ER.

*The Cupcake Debacle, more drama. A certain little guy turning six wanted Spider Man cupcakes. Sounds easy enough. But then, this is me we're talking about.

*Imagine That, It Happens to Other People Too, As it turns out, we know someone else who had an "incident" at Top O' The River. It didn't involve the cornbread, but it did involove that jerk of a manager.

*Wii Are Having So Much Fun!!!, Slugger got a Wii for his birthday. I don't know who loves it more. But the muscle aches the next day are awful!

No comments: