Friday, September 25, 2009

Updates On The Announcements

  • No babies yet. They're still baking. That's a good thing though. Every day they stay in there is three of four days of progress that they don't have to make once they're here. The important thing is the their Mom is taking good care of herself and of them. One of our cousins has a birthday this coming Monday, and their maternal grandfather's birthday is the following Wednesday. They both want babies for their birthdays. I think these two little boys are just stubborn enough not to do that. Hahaha. I mean, my brother is their daddy, they're going to bleed stubbornness that has never been matched. I can hardly wait!!!
  • I am now an Independent Sales Rep with AVON. I am super excited. There are innumerable opportunities to be had, and I can hardly wait. So if you're reading this, call me and I'll get you a book so you can see the awesome products. And if you're up for making extra money of your own, we can talk about that too!
  • The quitting smoking is still going better than expected. I did have my first slash of irritability this morning. It was aimed straight at poor Hubby over a hole in his T-shirt. I immediately recognized how outlandish it was for me to carry on about something like that. I just took a breath, gave him my best puppy dog eyes, and said, "I'm sorry." That seemed to work. I'm just a few hours away from the 48 hour mark. This is the longest I've ever gone without smoking since I was nineteen!!!

No comments: