Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Another Stacy-Moment
Here is yet another story of something that could only happen to me. Let me set the scene. Co-worker and I had to go to the grocery store for work this morning. I had to take her with me, because today was what I refer to as a "two-buggy-day." Unless you've been on one of these excursions with me, it's hard to actually picture what we look like by the time we get to the check-out. Anyhow, we needed to get a case of copy paper. So there we are, comparing prices of the two boxes, deciding which box to get. I made the choice and bent down to pick it up. Only there's a small problem. Remember that the box I need is on the bottom shelf. The shelf above it seems to be resting on my box. Co-worker slides a different box close to my box, as I am removing it. But it didn't work. The shelf fell onto the other box but not before it dropped its contents (about twenty packs of paper) into the floor. It was so embarrassing. Before it happened, we were the only two people in sight. When the shelf and the paper all hit the floor, there were suddenly forty pairs of eyes watching us. I just threw the box of paper in the buggy and took off. All the while, three Wal-Mart associates were chasing me down asking me if I was alright. Of course I was alright, just embarrassed beyond belief... and it takes a lot to embarrass me. Looking back, I should have fallen out in the floor and started screaming about my arm or my back and got a big huge settlement off of them. Hahahahaha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment