Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas

It's that time of year again, and I am just not ready for it. Festivities start tomorrow night; for some crazy reason, I volunteered to have our employee Christmas party at my house. I still haven't gotten everything done for it yet. Scruffy needs a bath, the floors need to be vacuumed, swept, and mopped, and there are dishes in the sink. I should be able to get it all done tonight when I get home from church, but that means I'm gonna be up late I'm afraid. Friday night is Roommate's Hubby's birthday party. Saturday night is a Christmas party at Walking Friend's house. Right now the only plans I have on Sunday is our Christmas Celebration at church. Monday night is Christmas with Cousin and the rest of my mom's family at Brother's house. Tuesday is lunch at Mom's then dinner with my dad's family. Wednesday is a free day so far. And for that I am thankful. What is better than a day off work with pay? I can hardly think of anything better than that. I have a total of one present bought. I have my groceries for tomorrow night, but haven't gotten anything made yet. So basically I am as behind as behind can possibly get. That seems to be the theme of my life though. lol! In case I haven't already told you, or won't get to see you before then, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: