Thursday, July 19, 2007
Insert Sad Face Here
Yesterday's blog title was "And Four Makes Ten." A more appropriate title for this blog should be "Minus One Makes Nine." The little gray one is gone. I went out to check on them this morning, and there were only three kittens in the barrel. Last night when we checked on them, those three were nursing and the gray one was off to itself. At the time it was still breathing so I wasn't too worried about it. Either it was the runt, or Patches crushed it. There's not much room in the barrel and I was afraid that was going to happen. Step-daughter is still in the bed, and I don't have the heart to wake her up to tell her this. She was very offended when I told her last night that we were on the verge of becoming crazy cat ladies. She said, "I don't care what people call us. I like cats. But I like monkeys better. They can use the toilet." A monkey would make our jungle complete, wouldn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment