Roommate and I have been going to a friend's house to play cards. The first time we taught him how to play Shang-Hi, which is my favorite game, I won. As a general rule in the world of Stacy, I win or whine. And usually, I win. Cousin's husband always tells people that I'm the luckiest card player in the world because I always get the card that I need. Anyhow, the second time we played, Friend stomped my tail in the ground and I was so mad. The second time, we played Rummy, and he beat me again. We played Rummy again last night, and low and behold, he beat me again! I was so sure that I was going to get him this time. And at first I was beating him, but then he just ran me in the ground. I'm so distraught.
An update on Trouble: the leg is broken, but no cast or splint was required. He got fixed too, and when I picked him up, he was stoned out of his mind from the anesthesia and pain meds. It was so hilarious! This morning, Step-daughter left him in his kennel so that Ethel couldn't bother him. I took him out and shut him up in Roommate's bedroom so that the dogs couldn't mess with him. He is supposed to only have limited activity for seven days. Yeah right. As soon as those drugs wear off, there will be no stopping him!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment