Last night was the second night I spent at my new house. It's very comfy and cozy, and I enjoy it very much. Of course, I'm still living out of boxes, but that's beside the point. The water pressure is amazing, and that is awesome. However, the A/C has not been replaced yet. The first night was alright because I had all the windows up, the ceiling fan on, and the other fan pointed towards my bed. About 1:30 in the morning, I had to turn that fan off. Last night was a different story. I would get hot and throw off the covers, then I'd get cold and pull them back on. I aimed the fan at my face, then at my legs, then my face, and so on. I didn't get comfortable until about 5:30 this morning.
We brought Roommate's husband home last night. That was an awesome reunion. Of course, just like anything else that would happen in our world, we were late picking him up. In our defense, he called at 5:30 and said they were an hour away. Thirty minutes later while we were at the gas station, a man from church called and said, "You missed it. I got the first hug. Here, talk to him." That figures. Anyhow, we did get there, made the few pictures, shared the reunion hugs, grabbed some pizzas and headed home. We hung out at their house and some friends came over. All three news stations carried the arrival of his unit, and after we watched that segment on the 10 o'clock news, I left and went home and went to bed. I had lunch with them and another set of friends today. Wow... I wish Roommate worked closer so that we could have lunch every day. The rumors would fly then. Ha ha ha. I'm gonna have to come up with a new name for her, aren't I? Hmmm... I'll have to think on that one.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment