I know I haven't written in a while. There's been tons of things going on, most of which I am completely unwilling to share on here. There are two reasons for that: one, if you don't already know about it, then you don't need to know, and two, quite honestly I'm tired of being tracked down and gossiped about because of this blog. That upsets me a little because I have fallen in love with blogging about the drama and randomness of my life. However, there are times when my business isn't just my business, but also the business of others' and I'm not going to just throw it across the e-waves for everyone to talk about and judge.
Now that I've said that. Here's the run-down that I will give. I moved into my house two weeks ago. The first week I was still living out of boxes and I hated that. But last week I took a much needed vacation from work and got everything done. I say everything ~ I still have my Scarlett picture and a box at one person's house, and an end table at another person's house, and I still have to clean my oven. Then I'll be done. My week off was filled with a little bit of everything. Time for myself. A little bit of drama. Lots of running around. Some heartbreak. Some excitement. My hair drier died. You name it... But it was awesome enough that I didn't really want to come back to work today. I've had a hard time getting back in the groove around here today too. I'll get there though.
Roommate and her Hubby are in Hawaii on vacation. How lovely is that? I took them to the airport Friday night, and they are due in this Sunday. I already miss her. I went through the same thing when Cousin went on her cruise though. I'm a big girl... I'll make it. Ha ha ha!!!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you too!!!!!!!
Post a Comment