Thursday, October 25, 2007
I Need Some Sunshine
I'm gonna gripe and whine for a minute over something that no one can do anything about. It has been rainy and/or cloudy all week. On top of that, I've been a little under the weather. On top of that, I have nothing interesting going on in my world lately. Therefore, these gray days are starting to get to me a little bit. Crazy Cousin asked me earlier today how I was doing these days. I told her that I'm happy and sad, glad and mad, busy and bored, rested and restless. That about sums it up, I think. The most noteworthy events of my week have been me being sick, seeing Ex two days in a row at The Depot (nothing worth reporting there), and getting to spend an hour talking to my friend at church last night. I've missed her b/c I usually see her twice a week at work, and she hasn't been here for the past couple of weeks. It was nice to get to catch up. Other than that, life has been pretty dull. In a way dull is a good thing, compared to what last month was like. On the other hand, I could use some excitement. The sun is supposed to pop out tomorrow. I hope that when it does, it will help brighten up my world a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment