Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Things That Only Happen To Me

The most random things happen to me. It's a wonder I can even make it through the day. Perhaps the three most random events of today are:

  1. This morning I ran over my toe with the buggy at the grocery store. It hurt so badly that I thought I was going to be sick. When I get home tonight I'm going to have to take the nail polish off and see if any damage was done. It's still very tender. And you know that I just screamed out when I did it, so that the 20 other people on that one isle knew what an idiot I really am.
  2. I have a nasty little bruise forming on my ankle. The shoes that I am wearing today are a pair of very cute, dressy flip-flops. However, they are hard-soled and do not give very easily. Somehow I have managed to kick myself all day long. I might as well have taken a hammer to my ankle. It couldn't hurt any worse.
  3. Last, but not least, I have a paper cut on the side of my nose. Don't ask me how I managed for that to happen. I can't tell you. But the way I've been slinging papers around here today, it's a little wonder really. But, wow... how about that's a tender spot for a paper cut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who gets a paper cut on their nose? LOL. Leave it up to you.