Thursday, October 11, 2007
It Was A Nice Thought
After much deliberation, my friend and I have decided not to join the walk-a-thon after all. I'll still be able to hook you up with the group if you would like to donate to the cause though. What it boils down to is this: 17 miles is a long freakin' way to walk at one time and even though I'm sure I could make it, I just don't really want to try. We are still planning on walking at night though. Exercise does a body good after all. And now the weather is so pleasant... it's just like in the spring ~ I keep looking for excuses to stay outdoors. So far we have walked two nights in a row. We did 2.5 miles the first night and 3 miles last night. After the first night I some unexplained soreness behind my knee, and today my calf muscles are fairly tight. My friend said that her legs were sore this morning but that she's walked it out at work. Unfortunately, today has been one of those days where I've been stuck behind my desk all day, so every time I get up I can feel it all over again. Roommate is walking with us. She's a tiny little thing, but exercise is good for everyone so we let her join us. ha ha ha. She said that her ankles were hurting when she first got up this morning, but now she's fine. I wonder how I'll feel tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment