First of all, I talked to Ex today about a "business" question (I was trying to sell him some hard hats for his men at work). In the course of the conversation I told him about playing at the wedding this past weekend. I was right... I recognized the groom because Ex had introduced him to me a few times. Go figure.
Also, I have a funny story for today. A girl at work brings her niece and nephew to work with her everyday. Niece is almost three and is very smart. She has the cutest voice and a large vocabulary. She also has a little bit of an attitude to boot. Earlier today a co-worker of Aunt's was showing off a cross-stitch that she has been working on. She left it with Aunt as she left to do something else. Niece kept messing with the cross-stitch and Aunt kept telling her that if she didn't stop, the needle would poke her. She didn't stop of course, so Aunt grabbed the needle and lightly poked Niece in the hand with it. Niece looked up at her and said, "Hey. You poke me in the hand with that." A few minutes later, Aunt had forgotten the whole episode. Niece had not. While Aunt wasn't looking, she took the needle from the cross-stitch and she poked Aunt in the hand and said, "Ha! Ha! I poke you back." That is just too cute.
Also, I finally got caught up with my Daily Bible reading. I had managed to get behind early in the year, despite the fact that I said I was going to read the whole book this year. But I got caught up today. Yeah for me. And, I have noticed over the past few weeks that my jeans are beginning to sag. Yeah!!! So last night I tried on the next smaller size --- and they fit!!!!!!! I was so excited! I didn't buy them because I'm broke, but that was beside the point. I'll be cashing in one of my gift cards from Christmas this week and buy me some new - smaller - clothes!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment