I have had a certain boost of confidence sometime over the past few weeks. I'm thinking that it's because I have realized that I have officially lost 70 pounds, and am well on my way to the 75 pound mark. Which in turn means that I will be right about there when I get my tattoo at the end of this month. Shhh... don't tell my mother about that!!! I'm not going to let her know about it until it's a done deal. LOL! Well, anyhow, back to my story. I hung out with some friends this weekend and we had a blast. Nothing worth sharing here really, just good times. But there were a few single men in our midst that let me know they thought I was a babe. Yeah for me, haha. Last night, two of Roommate's friends came over to fix her husband's car. It's a fixer-upper and while he's been overseas, they were supposed to install the radio and the carpet in the car. He'll be home tomorrow night and they did it last night. Glad to know I'm not the only one who waits until the last minute to get things done, hehe. Anyhow, one of the guys was going to take the motorcycle out for a spin to make sure it was in good shape for Soldier's arrival. I have never been on a motorcycle before a day in my life, and that's pretty much been a conscious choice. But Roommate talked me into it, and on the bike I go. We only went about a mile up the road and back and he took it pretty easy - one, because he knew I was a little scared, and two, because the bike is in good shape but is need of new tires. It was so much fun! It was really cold but it was a blast. I can't wait to do it again.
And now for the report from today. Mr. Big called in the "good morning, sunshine" call this morning. It's pathetic really how well that works on me. Anyhow, he said they were working in town all day and he would see me at lunch. I met him at The Depot around Noon, and not long after we started eating, Ex came walking in. It was so awesome. He stopped dead in his tracks and couldn't find his voice for a few seconds. Finally, he uttered the obligatory pleasantries, as did I. He and his friend sat a few tables behind us, but not before I told Mr. Big and his friend who the guy was. When Ex sat down, he tried to say something else to me, and I remember that I answered him, but now I have no idea what we said to each other. Mr. Big played along very well. He even slipped his arm around me at one point. Perfect. As Ex was leaving, Big asked me if I thought he might try to buy my lunch today. No... The whole thing was just wonderful. Mr. Big and I stood in the parking lot for quite a while after lunch today. He kept acting like he wanted to kiss me or something, but never would. So finally, I got tired of the whole thing and said, "I've gotta go. Give me a hug." And what a wonderful Big hug it was. Then, he reached down and gave me a couple of soft little kisses. Wonderful. Of course, I had to come right to work and tell all the girls about Ex, and then I had to call Cousin and tell her too. This is enough Big excitement for one day!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woooooooooooooooooo you go girl!!!!!
Post a Comment