Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Cowboy

I know this is my second post of the day, but I had a few minutes and this won't take long. I went to lunch with Sister today. It appeared to be pretty crowded when we pulled up, but it didn't take me long to recognize the truck that the Cowboy from last week had been driving. Suddenly, my nerves hit me. Last week I was so sure of how I was going to handle the situation if I saw him, but today I was a little clueless. He noticed me as soon as we walked in. However, he hardly paid me any attention. I don't know if he was watching me or not; every time I chanced a glance at him, it was his boss looking at me and not Cowboy. He basically dissed me. I didn't like that too much, I don't mind saying. Hmph... Oh well. I actually spent quite a while in prayer about the situation with him last week. After I saw him and made a complete fool of myself, what else was there to do? I asked God for a very specific revelation in the matter. I assumed last week that since I didn't see him anymore after the incident that his absence was the answer I was looking for. But since today played out the way it did, I now know for sure. Another one crossed off the list...

No comments: