Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Four Days In a Row!

Last night, for the fourth day in a row, I walked 2.5 miles. One of my cousins is home from college (she attends my old stomping ground, the wonderful University of North Alabama-Go Lions!) for spring break. I invited her and Sister to go with me and Cousin. We walked at the school in Cousin's town. The block around the school is one mile. We walked it twice, but added an extra half of a mile so that we could scope out the homeplace of the newest controversial couple in town. Sister had to drop out after the first mile and a half. She's been fighting bronchitis for a long time and when she starts walking, all the junk in her lungs breaks loose. That's a good thing really, but it cuts her walking time short. There is one major hill that we have to climb, and because of the detour we took, we had to go up the hill three times. I mastered it everytime. I have only minor stiffness in the bend of my knees this morning. I can feel it working! Also, I sleep better and feel better all day. I was supposed to walk around the neighborhood at church with Cousin tonight after church, but she's gonna be home with a sick kid, so I'll have to find someone else to sucker into walking with me. I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it like I have. It's my new favorite thing to do. There's nothing new to report so far today. But I am hoping that Mystery Man will appear at The Depot again today!

No comments: