Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Luckily, I Was Far Away From This Drama

I was taking my time getting ready this morning when my brother called me. Usually we call each other for something once a week or so. I had talked to him several times this weekend, so I was a little surprised when I saw his name on the caller id. I assumed, and rightly so, that he had some interesting gossip for me. However, I was totally unprepared for what he said. Last night a dead body was discovered behind his house! I checked out the one of the local news station's website for info on the case. They know who the person is/was because apparently he still had is wallet on him. His name has not been released. Other than that, it is still under investigation and foul play is not being ruled out. My brother told me that he has not seen anything out of the ordinary lately except for one thing. Last week a truck load of "those from across the river" made the loop behind Brother's house several times within an hour. But, who knows if that had anything to do with it or not. Friends of mine, beware: First, Ex witnessed a bank robbery and now a dead body has surfaced behind Brother's house. You could be next!

Quickly, I also need to add that I walked almost 3 miles last night! My soreness is almost completely gone and this is becoming my most favorite thing to do. I am really surprised at how well I am holding up. It's exciting!

No comments: